top of page

Who Are You Gonna Call?

We frequently take calls from residents wondering who they need to call to address a concern. This handy guide will help.

Is a streetlight on your road  out?  

  1. Call BGE at 410-685-0123

Is there a dead tree between the curb and sidewalk in front of your home?  

  1. This is most likely a County street tree. Call the Howard County Bureau of Highways at 410-313-7450.

Is there a car on your street that is untagged or with expired tags?  

  1. Call the Police at 410-313-2200 to report it or report it to village staff with the tag number and location.

Is there a dog off its leash, barking loudly, or acting aggressively? 

  1. Call Howard County Animal Control at 410-313-2780

Is your neighbor playing their music too loud or too late at night?

  1. This is a police matter. Call the non-emergency number at 410-313-2200

Is the tot lot damaged or marked with graffiti? 

  1. Call the Village office, 410-730-0770 or CA Open Space Management at 410-312-633.

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Annual Longfellow 4th of July Parade

TO:                 Interested Parties FROM:           Stephen J. Ingley, Harper's Choice Village Manager DATE:            July 9, 2024 SUBJECT:     Longfellow 4th of July Parade The Annual Longfellow


bottom of page